Air Filters

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Air Filters
From: Philip Morgan <padre@billman.kuntrynet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 21:27:30 -0800
I'd like to put different air filters on my 1974 1/2 GT. The previous
owner built some himself! Any way - can anyone give me advice as to what
might be most suitable - not necessarily the "best" or the "cheapest" but
just ones that work well, and look good without costing me the earth. Are
the crested ones from Moss any good? Also Moss advertises a "shorty ram
pipe set" which presumably replace the air filters, are these a good
alternative. Whilst I'm at this I will probably put a new Valve cover on
- but I'm not sure whether I should buy one with or without breather -
how do I determine which one to get?

Thanks Philip