GM Alternator on 67 MGB

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GM Alternator on 67 MGB
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 07:42:29 EST
Hello All.  This week end  I installed a GM one wire alternator on our 67 MGB.
Also wired in a TR-6 volt meter (smith gauge).  Also on this car I have
installed a 77mgb overdrive transmission.  Using a late model starter.  All
this cleaned up the right inner fender.
Removing the voltage control box, generator and starter solinor.  Now have a
60 amp chargine system. Negitive ground.  Also converted the tach to neg. gr.
  JOHN ROSSI,   FLINTSTONE,  GA.