Re: Lighting question

To: tsherman@tecinfo.com
Subject: Re: Lighting question
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 09:02:52 EST
Hi Tyson,
  Sounds strangely like an electrical problem.
  First thing I would check, though, is that the fan belt is properly
tensioned.  If it's marginally tight it could slip more easily when wet,
which would be consistent with what you reported.
Bob

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:37:27 -0600 Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
writes:
>Hi list,
>Tonight while driving my B I noticed that as I came to a stop, the
>lights got dangerously dim.  This includes all the lighting...dash,
>headlights, and parking lamps.  Then they sortof flickered for the
>next
>few minutes as I drove it home.  Back in the garage, they were back to
>their normal brightness.  Today was the first time I'd driven the car
>at
>night in the rain.  Could they be related?  Thanks.
>
>--
>Tyson Sherman
>http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]