Re: Web page stuff

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Web page stuff
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 23:38:59 -0800
At 10:29 PM 2/23/98 -0600, you wrote:
>charlie schellinck wrote:

>> What do you guys use to edit your jpegs?

Then Bob Allen added:

>Adobe Photoshop Rules!

Ummm.... LView is available at Tucows.com. So is PaintShop Pro Both are
great. They are demo-ware and are affordable to register. I also purchased
MGI Photo Suite. It's great for some other things.... Arts and Letters is
the other great one... does a great job on MG paint jobs (mandatory MG
content!). Best I've used is MGI PhotoSuite. CompUSA $39.95 less NOW $10
rebate plus MAIL IN $10 rebate. So.... $20 works for me!

Photoshop "rules" your wallet, BobAllen! It's great software, though....
;-)    I'd love to have it...

>And please, Web Heads, make your binary images short! Anything over 32K ought
>to include something nekkid!

Nekkids?...   Send your photo, Bob. BUT, it'll have to fit into an 800x600
format!    ;-)

Watch for a new web site: www.mga-usa.com  Don't even think of going there
yet. It was only registered today! One of these day's Barney'll have it
working!  -- along with another site or two.... ! (Run for the border,
Louise!)

Carol

>Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
>"Never argue with anyone you have to educate first."

OK... discussion's over.....

.