Re: Web page stuff

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Web page stuff
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 23:13:05 -0600 (CST)
And if you can't afford that (or find a friend who has it), you can get
Paint Shop Pro off the net for free.  It's a pretty good program...not as
professional as Photoshop (I have both BTW, and I use the both alternately),
but it is good enough.  :)

If you want to do a lot more, then go buy Photoshop.  If you want to do just
a little playing around, then download Paint Shop Pro.

Hope this helps,

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB
http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwylie/mgb/