Re: Hood (TOP) /Tonneau cover cleaner-reply

To: "Gary A. Graham" <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>,
Subject: Re: Hood (TOP) /Tonneau cover cleaner-reply
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 21:54:31 +0930

> > While I am on the subject. There used to be a dash plaque in the middle
> > of the dash. It left a residue of glue that I can't get off. I have
> > tried a product called OOPS!

Super Glue Remover is available here in Oz, I'd try a local
Model Plane shop, those guys use Super Glue and may stock
this product, I also saw it for sale in our local supermarket, it
brags about Removing Glue from Skin, Cleans up excessive
glue and Breaks Bonds and reglue them.

It's Called MaGic [does this qualify as the LBC content?]
Super Glue Remover.

YMMV

Scotty,
Adelaide,Australia.