Carpet questions

Subject: Carpet questions
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 98 19:12:03 -0800
This spring, after I attack the rust on the floors of my car, I plan on
replacing the carpeting.  But first, the questions.

Who offers the best kits with the least amount of fitting problems?  I
want something that's close to original quality, but I'm still unsure of
whether I want to go completely original (rubber sills and all).  If I
do, where can I find the rubber floor mats that no one seems to make
anymore?

Also what's the best adhesive to use?

Finally, is there a heat/sound absorbsion panel that works better than
the original asphalt stuff and doesn't create gullies that collect water?
 (Not that my car collects water.  But it is a B.)

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Joseph
67 B Roadster