Re: Carpet questions

To: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Carpet questions
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:54:34 -0500
At 07:12 PM 2/24/98 -0800, Joseph Cianciotti wrote:

>Who offers the best kits with the least amount of fitting problems?  I

>want something that's close to original quality, but I'm still unsure of

>whether I want to go completely original (rubber sills and all).  If I

>do, where can I find the rubber floor mats that no one seems to make

>anymore?

There is a company in Hemmings that advertises the rubber sills and original
floor mats; these are directly from the same press that was used to make your
original mats

Good quality, and they fit great; plus you get bonus points for keeping the car
in original condition; and on top of it, you don't have to worry as much about
that freak rainstorm that catches you while you're speeding back home, since
you have rubber for the floor.

>Also what's the best adhesive to use?

Bar none: 3M

Super excellent adhesion properties

I am a customer and highly endorse this product and all of 3Ms products.  If
you don't like this advertisement, I don't care.:)

Jay

who loves to use any 3M product on his MGs

Jurgen Hartwig, Civil Engineering, Georgia Tech

and the world rejoiced

Try to live your life so that

when you die you will rejoice

and the world will cry.