Re: Number of MG's

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, georgem1@top2.ficnet.net.tw
Subject: Re: Number of MG's
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 06:11:19 -0800
George,

I thing that you could find out the imported numbers from the BMIHT.
They have all the records at least, and the name makes it sound like
they are supposed to give out information like this.  Anders Ditlev
Clausager is the archivist. The number there is 011 44 1926 645074 or
011 44 1926 641188.

I have no idea on figuring out how many are left.

I hope all is well,

Patton

--
Patton Dickson                   Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite        H AN9 L 69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html