Re: changing MGB camshaft

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: changing MGB camshaft
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 08:23:22 -0800
Lawrie,

Thanks for the reply.  As it turns out, I may
remove the oil pump to replace it with the
high-performance version anyway.  Compression and
bottom end seem fine, though I might change
big-end bearings while I'm at it just because I'm
down there.

Do you think the high-volume oil pumps are worth
it, or are the stock pumps sufficient?  Any
thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Andy