Re: lumpy idle

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: lumpy idle
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 98 07:58:29 PST
Mike Lishego wrote:

> Never overlook the plug wires...

I never overlook mine, but then bright yellow wires with
black stripes are hard to miss.  :)

I had a stumble some time back, and I put some modern silicone
wires on the car.  I ended up putting on my two year old set
of bumble bees...the car ran better with the old bumble bee
wires than the new silicone.

Of course there's the possibility of radio interference, but I've
never understood why so many want to torture the engine because the
radio guys didn't care to design better filters.

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/