Hi (again)

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hi (again)
From: Bill Kostka <B.Kostka@cablelabs.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:16:03 -0700
Hi to all,

A short while back, but it seems like an eternity.  I moved
to Colorado from an unnamed far western state.  I am now
settling in with my family and my 77B.  The B doesn't get
a lot of use in the winter so it doesn't need nearly the
attention it got as a daily-driver back in Cal### the unnamed
western state.

Since I now have soooo much free time, I acquired another MG.
I now have a '58 MGA project car.  OK, I have 90% of an MGA. I
got so much great advice from this mail list for the B, that
I am back to share and learn about my new A.  This will be
a family project for me.  My son is now 14 and thinking about
getting a license.  This seems like a perfect opportunity to
1) get help on the rebuild, and 2) prepare him with the real
knowledge of how it all works.  The A is a relic of a simpler
day when cars ran on an air/fuel mixture provided without the
benefit of silicon additives.  (I could say the A has no windows
of any kind but that is probably going too far :-).)  I am
looking forward to a leaner simpler life with the A.  Perhaps
that's why I'm in Colorado now.

It's good to be back.

Cheers,

Bill

77B
58A
*        Cable Television Laboratories,Inc.       *
*  Bill Kostka     Phone:  (303)661-3844          *
*   CableLabs      Fax:    (303)661-3830          *
*                  e-mail: b.kostka@cablelabs.com *