Re: MGB GT Questions

To: Gary Davis <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>
Subject: Re: MGB GT Questions
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:44:58 -0800
Hi Gary,

A '70 Gt sounds nice.  Mine is a '67, so this
information may be slightly off for your car, but
I don't think things have changed that much.

C-pillar inner panels, etc..  These do not extend
all the way down.  You can see into the gap a
little.  This is normal.  It actually gives a nice
little cubby hole to store things like spare
points, rags, small rodents, etc...

The bottom part of the rear seats attatch to the
body with snaps, or some kind of fastener if I
recall correctly.

I have the tube shock post and will send it to you
directly.

Best of luck!

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B),
Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to
this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned
Section is punishable by action to recover actual
monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.