Re: B Bonnet, Aluminum vs. Steel

To: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: B Bonnet, Aluminum vs. Steel
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:58:44 -0800 (PST)
My '70 B has an aluminum bonnet- it is lighter and easier for my wife to
open.

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998, Andy Ramm wrote:

=%OWhat are the pros and cons of using a steel vs. an
=%Oaluminum bonnet for an MGB?  Anybod have some
=%Oopinions?
=%O
=%OThanks,
=%O
=%OAndy
=%O--
=%O
=%O
=%O
=%O
=%OAndy Ramm
=%OA silver face in a tweed world.
=%ORemove obvious spam filter from email address when
=%Oreplying.
=%O"What we play is the blues, straight from the
=%Odelta, and I believe we'll make it on that,"  B.B.
=%OKing
=%O
=%O
=%OBy US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B),
=%OSec.227(b)(1)(C) and Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is
=%Ounlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to
=%Othis equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned
=%OSection is punishable by action to recover actual
=%Omonetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
=%Oeach violation.
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II