Mounts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mounts
From: Tom Buchanan <buchanan@preferred.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 19:57:21 -0500
I'm ready to remove the engine\transmission unit (installing an overdrive
tranny) The engine is from the original '74 and the transmission is out of
a '69. Before I go back in, I want to replace the motor and transmission
mounts. Can anyone tell me the Moss part numbers for the mount parts I need
to replace? I'm familiar with Victoria British Catalog but I downloaded the
Moss catalog on the web and right now it is completely confusing. I need
the transmission and the motor mounts. Just the replacable parts and I need
the Moss part number for this particular order.

Tom Buchanan
buchanan@preferred.com
http://pages.preferred.com/~buchanan/mg.html
1974 MGB-GT