Re: MGB Temp and oil pressure

Subject: Re: MGB Temp and oil pressure
From: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 19:30:13 -0600
What year MG do you have?  Different thermostats (165, 180, 195) run at
different places.  My oil pressure is between 30# and 60# idling, depending on
how long I've been driving.  It's usually around 45# idling though and 70-75#
running.  My temp gauge, on a 76, with a 195 t'stat stays on the N or a tad past
the N.  Some models don't have an N on their gauge, but it's in the center
(obviously).  I had a thermostat stick open once and it would nosedive to C
whenever I started driving.  It was kinda crazy.  Depending on where you live, a
180 should be fine for the Spring.

--
Tyson Sherman
http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman