Re[2]: Trunk stuck closed [Fixed]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: Trunk stuck closed [Fixed]
From: ame@synaptics.com
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 98 17:10:53 Pst
     Hi all,

     thanks for your suggestions.  I have solved the problem by depressing
     the button as far as possible, then pressing in against the licence
     plate with my knee.  It was just enough to make it let go.  Now it's
     open I have been able to adjust it so it works properly.

     Hope this helps future persons.  Remember, it *will* happen to you.

     Happy motoring,

     Andy
     --
     '69 Roadster (with fully functioning trunk lock)