Re: Buying MGB

To: "Dimitri Kluyskens" <Dimitri.Kluyskens@rug.ac.be>
Subject: Re: Buying MGB
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 11:15:07 -0600
Oh boy!
I happen to be writing an article for Kai Radicke's "Wire Wheel" website on
just this subject. Its not finished, but I can send what I have so far as an
attachment, if you like, then we can go from there to fill in the holes I
haven't finished yet. This will also help me complete it based on any
questions you have that I haven't answered!
:)

Dan