MGB manual

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB manual
From: Sean Bartnik <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 98 17:50:36 EST
Hey all,
While at my grandfather's house in Baltimore last night, he gave me an
old MGB manual that he had on his bookshelf.

It is in a maroon/yellowish three-ring binder which says on the front:

MGB Workshop Manual.  A BMC Service Publication.

It then has the BMC Service logo next to that.

Inside on the first page, it says Copyright the British Motor
Corporation Limited, 1965.

Looks like an old one! :-)

Pretty neat to read through, the first 12 pages are dedicated to
"general data," everything from engine specs to torque specs for
EVERYTHING.

Pretty neat.  Anybody else got one?  Is this what Bentley reprints or is
this different?
--
Sean Bartnik
Fredericksburg, Virginia