alloy wheels for '75 MGB

Subject: alloy wheels for '75 MGB
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 13:49:29 -0600
Does anyone have ideas for alloys for my MGB? I'd like to stick with 14"
wheels. I like the "mini-lite" clones from Moss, but I'll look at other
ideas. Any suggetions?

Another question, one problem I'm having is a vibration at 65-70 mph, do
out of true wheels shake at specific rpm (like an out of balance wheel
does), or does it progressively worse with speed? Maybe I should have
the balance double checked on my wheels before I splurge....

--
John Steczkowski
Director, Business Systems Solutions, Central & West