Re: alloy wheels for '75 MGB

To: "John Steczkowski" <stecz@pswtech.com>,
Subject: Re: alloy wheels for '75 MGB
From: "Bob Stafford" <rlbbs@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 20:43:00 -0500
The symptoms you have described exactly fit the ones I was having until I
replaced my slightly warped rostyle wheels with a set of the mini-lite
clones.  Best move I ever made!  No more vibration at 65-70 and good
looking to boot!  One suggestion if you go with the mini lites...be sure
you have the person balancing them use standard weights on the inside of
the wheels.  If they use the stick-on on the inside, the weight will be
knocked off by the tie-rod end.