Re[2]: MGB Front Wheel Bearing Q's

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: MGB Front Wheel Bearing Q's
From: ame@synaptics.com
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 98 17:35:11 Pst
     No, I didn't mean the oil seal (I have a new one), I mean the oil seal
     collar.  This is fitted to the stub axle before putting the hub on,
     and of course if I am reusing it all I do is leave it there.  It is
     shown in the Porter book, p179, photo HDP10.

     If I have to get a new one it's $20 (per side!), but I'd like to have
     it to hand if it turns out I'm going to have to replace it...

     Andy