Re: Best Models?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Best Models?
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 10:25:34 -0500
>  I'll just pass on this one. Frankly, my rubber bumper midget is
>a lot more dear to me than my chrome bumper B. And it gets a lot
>more compliments and attention from passerby's as well.

Hear, hear. It's not what make or model of the car is "best" or even of the
most value, it's the amount of love the owner has for it.

My BGT may be seen by purists as a "better" car than my RB Roadster because it
has chrome, but the BGT just does nothing for me.

BEN RUSET
Safety Fast & MG Cars Webring -  http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis