Re: coil question

To: Ken Hedges <khedges@wkpower.com>
Subject: Re: coil question
From: Dave Streeter <streeter_d@popmail.firn.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 23:15:27 -0500
Ken Hedges wrote:

> Guess I had too many ones'  should read 12 volts

I'm thinking of using a Lucas sport high output coil in my 80 B. The
info in the catalogs tells me that the ballast resistor must be
removed.  Where do I find this beast? I have the standard electronic
ignition mounted to the fenderwell but I don't see anything between the
existing coil and the electronic ignition box. Is it inside? What does
it look like? Any help will be greatly appreciated
Dave