A little help please

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: A little help please
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 10:38:59 -0500
I find myself being very stupid today...

I'm putting a new set of spark plug wires on and of course I don't mark
which terminal is number one on the distributor cap!! Anyway looking at the
top of the cap while it is on the distributor I currently have the wires
attached as follows

                        4   3
                        2   1

C= coil wire!!

Next question.  I had a discusion here about the correct bulb for the front
turn signals/parking lights.  The consensus was that it should be an 1156
not an 1157.  Well guess what, the 1156 does not have the offset nipples on
it so therefore will not fit!  So the 1157 must be correct??

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm