Re: Book Buying/MGA Haynes Manual

To: arm@bc.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Book Buying/MGA Haynes Manual
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 10:45:56 -0600
Anyone still looking for the out of print Haynes manual for the MGA (and
if you don't have one, you should).  $7 is cheaper than a photocopy!

Try this search result at the bibliofind web site as shown below:

http://208.144.214.69/cgi-bin/texis.exe/search.vor/dealer.html?id=34f892c3f

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII