I'm getting the fever

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm getting the fever
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 07:06:59 -0600 (CST)
It's only another couple of months before the Car show and events
season gets into full swing again. I'm getting real pshyed with every
new event I add to the Eastern North American Events Page, located at
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html (you may want to book mark
this). The Winston-Salem "The Gathering" event date as just been added
along with South Jersey's "British Night" and a British Auto Touring
Association of Nova Scotia week long driving tour. There's something
happening almost every weekend from May to Oct. so make your plans in
advance.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Membership Coordinator for