Re: VERY Happy Days are here again

To: danray@bluegrass.net
Subject: Re: VERY Happy Days are here again
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 23:07:34 EST
On Sun, 8 Mar 1998 14:51:14 -0600 "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
writes:
>>From the other posts of "WE" burnt Washington D.C., is it not a good
>assumption that "English" includes the Canadians? I like Moosehead and
>Molson too! Better than Budweiser, anyway...
>:) just kidding.

  Most things are better the Budweiser - sump drainings, used radiator
coolant and swamp water are a few that come to mind.
  So saying that Moosehead and Molson are better than Bud isn't really a
compliment to the guys from the great white north.
 Now, if you were to say they were better than Coors........

Rick