Re: whitewater testing....

Subject: Re: whitewater testing....
From: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 20:13:58 -0600
What's the secret for staying dry while driving our B's in the rain?  My 76
B doesn't let water in around the side windows, but some water comes in at
what appears to be the joint in the windscreen frame (there the side rail
and top rails meet).  The glass to frame seal is new.  It only leaks as I
turn or as I start off after sitting at a stoplight.  Otherwise I stay
pretty dry.

--
Tyson Sherman
http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman