Re: MGA - Will all these parts fit together ????

To: barneymg@juno.com
Subject: Re: MGA - Will all these parts fit together ????
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 22:34:18 EST
On Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:51:19 EST barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
writes:

>On Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:04:15 -0600 Mike Cousins
><mike.cousins@wsnelson.com> writes:
>>.....  I basically have 2 MGA's, a 1955 1500 and a 1962 1600 MkII and
>I'm trying to make ONE good running car out of them.

(snipped for brevity but with the sort of guilt you'd feel for tearing up
a bible!)

>Okay listers.  Have I overlooked anything this time?
>
>Barney Gaylord
>1958 MGA with an attitude

Barney,
Dammit man that was the most interesting, eloquent and authoratative
message i have read anywhere about anything - i am sincerely awestruck -
makes you want to go out and find two cars  like Mike Cs just to do it !
Thank you once again for being part of our hobby

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster