Re: Ultimate Marque-ism...The peeing brat

To: mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu
Subject: Re: Ultimate Marque-ism...The peeing brat
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 08:21:45 -0600
I saw a Sprite for sale at a swap meet recently that had Calvin (the
little kid you are referring to) peeing on, of all things, an MG Octagon!
 Such sacrilege!  And to think that this was on the side of a car that is
only a couple of badges away from being an MG itself.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD