Re: Ultimate Marque-ism...The peeing brat

To: mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu
Subject: Re: Ultimate Marque-ism...The peeing brat
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 20:50:28 EST
For what it's worth (probably not much)
 About a year ago there was a big bruhah in the local fish wrapper and
oil sponge (AKA news paper). It seems that in a neighboring town, a
"gentleman" was cited by the local constabulary for displaying obscene
material. He had a sticker of  Calvin peeing on a Ford emblem.
  It seems that SC laws dealing with "obscenity" specifically outlaw
depictions of "human waste functions", thus the poor guy was landed with
a hefty fine and was required to scrape the sticker off the car before he
could be release by the court!
 The article did not state whether the judge was a Ford fan.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget