Non-OFdom post

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Non-OFdom post
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 19:07:35 -0800
Hello all,
        I just wanted to assert that I am not an old fart.  My proof is in this
message - I have to sign off for a week of spring break!!!  I'll be wandering
through
the south to Shreveport, LA for a college visit and various merriments of the
alcoholic beverage sort.  Anyway, if anybody else wants a BMP of the brat
peeing on
the Triumph laurel wreath, send me an e-mail and I'll get to it as soon as I
get back
to real life.  BTW, the response was pretty good - I gess I sent out about 40
of the
little guys!  I also have a file of the brat peeing into midair - perfect for
fitting
a Mazda Miata logo under!  Enjoy, and I'll give an LBC-sighting report upon my
return...
--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College