Thanks!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks!
From: Dick Watson <dwatson@feist.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 20:15:25 -0600
Thanks to all that gave me advice on my "viabrations" in my drive train.
I replaced the u-joints (even lined the propeller shaft up okay) and
just took it out for a test drive.
What a difference! The viabrations are gone and I feel much better when
I'm going 65-75 mph then ever before.

I'm really a novice at this mechanical stuff but with a little help from
all of you, a little common sense, some unwelcome grease under my
fingernails, and some local on-hands advice, I've been able to keep my
'68 and '78 Midgets going down the road fairly well.

I'm ready for driving season!

Thanks to all.

Dick Watson