OFdom....

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: OFdom....
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 19:35:19 -0600
You guys are scaring me, but it does my heart good to know that I can watch
the "Old and Proud Crowd" having such a good time... from the outside! ;)
I'll be 31 next month, so I'm resigned to not being a twenty-something....
I guess I'm inbetween, since I saw Twisted Sister open for Iron Maiden when
I hit 20 or so...and my '67bug was born in the same year as yours truly.
I danced around to the Cars and Van Halen, and Rush (not to mention the REAL
Black Sabbath, Judas Priest and Kiss) during my formative years... but The
Who, Rolling Stones, Led Zep, Iron Butterfly, Santana (Oye Como Va?), to
name a few... are still a part of that....then The Cure, Depeche Mode...

Gen X? almost, Baby boomer, not by a long shot....where do I fit in? Now I
listen to Alan Jackson, Blackfoot, Fleetwood Mac and Beethoven with equal
enthusiasm! Am I becoming OLD?
Its all in the mind....