Re: OFdom....

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: OFdom....
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 06:17:32 -0600
Russell T. Neyhart wrote:

> Since we aren't 20-somethings anymore (I turn 30 in about three weeks), and
> don't qualify for full OFdom yet, are we Jr.OFs or maybe OFIT (OFs in
> Training)?

It seems to me that ,many of these "Kids" really want in to the OF
Club before their time.  Since there is such demand for membership,
perhaps we should entertain a motion to form an apprentice class of
membership.  I would propose that we only require that these
apprentices be older than their cars.  Think about it guys, soon we
will need young folks to help us with our engine pulls and even our
oil changes.

On another matter: Norry is a girl?  Great!  Let her in, but first she
must admit to having made the sound (at least once) that has given us
our name.

--
Mark, OF
70 Midget