Re: OFs club

To: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Subject: Re: OFs club
From: palte@rt.el.utwente.nl (Bert Palte)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 98 10:58:35 +0100
Dave wrote:

>I really qualify, I turn 65 in May. But I refuse to grow up.

Well, fellow men, don't we all?

My personal theory (which may, or may not, interest you at all) is that MEN
really
never grow old (it's just the women that do...).

The above being said, I'd like to quote a philosopher (not sure, who it was,
possibly Ortega y Gasset) who stated that
the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys....

Bert   *

1970 MBG (= toy)

* who, besides possibly being an OF at the age of 44,
will this year, by definition, also become an OT  'Old Timer'
(= a person who has held a ham radio operator's license
for 25 years)....

pa0lps