Re: OFs club

To: palte@rt.el.utwente.nl (Bert Palte)
Subject: Re: OFs club
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 20:14:25 -0700
At 10:58 AM 3/14/98 +0100, Bert Palte wrote:
>My personal theory (which may, or may not, interest you at all) is that MEN
>really
>never grow old (it's just the women that do...).
Dear Bert,
        As an old fart myself, same age as you, I'm not too sure if that
isn't a generalization you've just stated.  Some of us female types refuse
to grow up too!!  My husband David has clearly stated to me, upon occasion,
that he believes I'd give up him before I gave up my MG.  Let's see, I did
have a relationship with these cars before I ever met him . . . .
       Nina

P.S.  I think I qualify because last time we took the kids to Disneyland, I
called the guy behind me an old fart when we were rowing the canoe's.  He
was struggling for an adjective to describe himself.  I don't think he was
too happy with me from then on, but honestly, it just slipped out!!!  Too
much fraternization with this list, I think.  MG content: the next morning
when my family was sleeping, I snuck off to a MG swap meet in Pasadena.
That was cool.