RE: starting newsgroup

To: Bob Newell <rnewell@pop.netaddress.usa.net>
Subject: RE: starting newsgroup
From: "EPMD- Van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 12:29:44 +0100
I like it the way it is.  I enjoy the LBC postings, and I enjoy the "off the
wall" stuff.  I enjoy the good advice and I enjoy the humor.   I also like
learning about things that I haven't had to do yet, but may have to do in
the future.   I can always delete what I don't want to read.

Just my opinion.

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB