Re: Points problem

To: T A TERRY <TATERRY@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Points problem
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 11:03:54 -0500 (EST)
        There are a couple of ways to check your condenser. If you are
using a multimeter do it this way...Disconnect the thin wire on the
condenser. Turn on your ignition and
set your meter to the DC scale. Measure the voltage from the disconnected
thin wire to the screw that the wire is normally connected to. If you get
any reading then the condenser is bad.If your polarity is reversed you may
also have problems with your points.
...Art