Re: News group follow ups

To: Robert Newell <rnewell@usa.net>
Subject: Re: News group follow ups
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 22:18:49 -0700
Robert, et al..

I started a similar thread a couple of months ago and offered to get the group
started but wanted list input first.

After further discussion, I had to agree that an MGs newsgroup was not a good
idea, at least I (the one who proposed it) would be reluctant to paricipate.
I respectfully vote no on the idea.

Andy