1998 Ancaster Flea Market and Car Show

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1998 Ancaster Flea Market and Car Show
From: shidis@netcom.ca
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:58:58 -0500 (EST)
With all the talk of upcoming swap meets and shows, I thought I should bring to
everyones attention the above event. I know that list members are from many
areas, but for those in the Eastern US, Quebec and Ontario this show should be
of interest. April 19th is the event date and this year will be the 17th annual
show.
There will be 120 vendor spots indoors and weather permitting there will be
outdoor vendors, a car corral and car display. vendors offer new and used parts
as well as various services related to our hobby.
Last year there were over 200 British sports cars on display.
The Ancaster Fairgrounds are located on Hwy #53, 2 miles east of Hamilton,
Ontario.  For you folks in the US, Ancaster is about 65 miles from Buffalo, NY
and with the exchange rate your US dollar is worth 1.40 Canadian so some real
bargains can be had.
Each year the event attracts between 3000 and 4000 enthusiasts and vendor
locations are already sold out so this should be another exceptional year.
We have a good number of folks from Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, New York and a
few from Mass. CT. and NJ who attend each year
The event is sponsored by the British Sports Car Club and the Austin Healey
Club of Southern Ontario.

For more info please contact me @ 905 526-8138

Hope to see some of you folks here.

                                                        Don Ainsworth