Re: Beefing up

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Beefing up
From: "George (Pete) Tolleson" <gtoll@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:40:30 -0500
Lawrie Alexander wrote:

> Then, Pete, your assignment for today is to explain to the group how
> you connected your carburetor/s to the end of that very long "intake"
> tract that runs from the three ports you mentioned to the back of the

Lawrie, my face is red! You're absolutely right. I just looked again in
better light, and the center "intake" port is indeed connected to an
unidentified tract running toward the back of the car. Funny things is
that there seem to be two other ports connected to that same tract.

Thanks for setting me straight.  (embarassed grin)

Pete
'68 BGT