Re: OFF TOPIC was Re: Paint Fumes or What? Now a flame El Nino

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC was Re: Paint Fumes or What? Now a flame El Nino
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 16:01:49 -0800 (PST)
Geez, I didn't mean it to be a flame, and I didn't mean to flame you. I am
truly sorry if I sounded like I was flaming you and I sincerely apologize.
I just wanted to explain that although CA isn't for everyone,
there are those of us who like it here and that there are a lot of worse
places (I've lived in and been through a lot of them). I just think it
would be bad to discourage someone from finding out about a place on their
own. I'm sure you agree. BTW, the PCH is possibly the BEST drive there is
in an LBC. The stretch from BIG SUR to just past Pacifica is absolutely
AWESOME and is something everyone should experience in their LBC at least
once in their life.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II