Tonneau Installation Help!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tonneau Installation Help!
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:02:23 -0600
Listers:
Just got my tonneau cover today -- couldn't pass up the Moss sale!
I know this has been covered before, but I didn't save to the "Important
Advice" folder, unfortunately...
Any advice on installing the "lift-the-dots" or just things to watch out for
or handy how-tos before I tackle this sucker? I don't want to do something
stupid that will give me less than optimum results!
No directions with the top either and I quote: "We recommend our ...tonneau
covers...be installed at automotive trim and upholstery shops that posess
the tools...blah blah. Gimme a break!
So, prospective tonneau installers TAKE HEED to any further advice on this!
Don't do like I did and hit the DEL key!
TIA

Dan
'73 B (Witch car)