Re: Kicking around an idea

To: mowogmg@pil.net
Subject: Re: Kicking around an idea
From: Mike Lambdin <MLAMBDIN@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:58:13 -0500 (EST)
Ben Ruset wrote:

>>Perhaps an MG "day at the beach" on Sandy Hook. Camping is available, (for
>>those with MGB trailers!), BBQ grills are too. Besides, it's cheap to get
>on,
>>has a nude beach!!!, and is relatively clean.

Kai Radicke responded:

>I for one, don't want to see any other MG owners naked!

Come on Kai, be honest, there must be at least one MG owner you'ld like
to seen in the flesh. Seriously though, the proximatey of the "day at the
beach" event to the  nude beach could be a legitimate concern for those
with children. I've been there before and, not to sound prudish, some of
the "sights" witnessed would make me uncomfortable if my 20 year old
daughter were to accompany me...which she does on occasion.

If the MGers could be far enough away from that section of beach I think
it would work out fine. I would certainly attend. ;)

Mike Lambdin
MG - sans tache

legitimate concern for some members