Re: Favorite Driving Roads

To: richard.arnold@juno.com, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Favorite Driving Roads
From: MGSMGBGT <MGSMGBGT@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 18:18:46 EST
In a message dated 3/25/98 3:44:30 AM, richard.arnold@juno.com wrote:

>SE NEBRASKA / NE KANSAS:
>Hwy 75 between Bellevue, Nebraska, and Topeka, Kansas; passes through
>Nebraska City, Auburn, and Falls City in Nebraska and Sabetha and Holton
>in Kansas, and probably several other little towns whose names escape me.
When in Southeast NE go to Rulo and pick up Highway 7 to Highway 36.  It runs
along the Missouri River over bluffs, through trees and so close to the river
that you can smell it.  Once you reach 36 you have several choices of how you
are to continue on to Kansas City.

Bob Shaw
Lincoln, NE

P.S.  Hey Rich, you comming to fish in Union on Friday?