Re: Dayton Wire And Stuff

To: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: Dayton Wire And Stuff
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 20:18:39 -0500
>Hello all,
> After my machine crashed while installing Need For Speed II (Good game,
>BTW...mmmm, big Jag!), I lost all of my saved MG info.  So, if everybody
>could send me every message that was sent to the list since
>September...Just kidding Mark!

I can send you all the messages from 10/4/97 until today (9061 some
messages, 6018 of which I haven't read yet).  BTW, NFS2 is a great game (I
prefer the Lotus GT1..best handling car of the group!)

> On a lighter note, my Mom tells me that on "Sabrina The Teenage Witch"
>there was a talking MGB in her bedroom!  She tells me that it was chrome
>bumpered and a reddish-orange color...Anybody else see this?

1973 Blaze Red MGB Roadster...

Cheers,

Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Sonix.Networks -- "Building the Internet, byte by byte..."

IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)