Re: Spray Gun

To: "Brinkmann, Gerry" <brinkg@uf4124p01.BheightsNJ.ncr.com>,
Subject: Re: Spray Gun
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:16:58 +1100
I'd like to echo Gerry's comment. I bought a HVLP spray system (one that
doesn't use an external compressor) and I am extremely pleased with it
and the results it has produced.

Since the built in turbine supplies warm, dry air it is easy to produce a
smooth,
quick drying finish.

In my first job (fibreglass bugeye bonnet) I produced a job that a pro would
be happy with (albeit after some moderate 1200 sanding (< 1 hour) and
a couple of hours of hand buffing).

Mike