Re: What did I do wrong??

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Subject: Re: What did I do wrong??
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:14:41 -0600
Oh, your'e gonna catch hell on this one.....
Assuming the cylinders were new because you rebuilt them was a flawed
assumption!
I wouldn't trust a home-job anything in the brake system...partly because I
just haven't done it enough.
The "I've done hydrualics before" was a dead give away, my man...
There are so many variables in the fact that you rebuilt the cylinders
yourself that a reasonable trouble-shooting response is almost
impossible...but I'm sure the list will shoot some trouble....hehe
Keep smilin', :)

Dan
That which doesn't kill you, makes you stronger